Critical Cycles Fixed-Gear Single-Speed Pista Bicycle - Cream
CriticalCycles' fixed-gear bikes are hand built for the commuter lifestyle with a tig-welded steel frame that comes with horizontal dropouts and a component set that is ideal for commuting around town, riding on the beach boardwalk, and exercise or endurance cycling.
This all-new fixie bike comes with Pista handlebars which closely mimic the shape of track bars, which provides more clearance for the arms when sprinting out of the saddle than any other road bar shape. The Crimson Pista Fixie includes a flip-flop hub so that you can ride it as fixed-gear or easily switch cogs and cruise on your freewheel like a standard single-speed bicycle.
Also, you won't have to worry about potholes and rough asphalt with your Wanda tires that have been optimized for city riding. The bottom bracket comes sealed cartridge on every bike, so moisture or dirt will never cause problems.
We've carefully selected Protek cranks, Sunrun freewheel, KMC chain, Well-Go pedals, Stainless Steel Spokes and Promax brakes, to make sure that your fixed gear bike will be dependable day-in-day-out and for many years to come.
Included with all of our fixed-gear bikes are three sizes of Allen wrench and a Cone wrench so that you have all the tools you need to get your bike on the road.
Available in frame sizes 43cm, 49cm, 53cm, 57cm, 60cm and several colors to choose from. Critical Cycles offers the best selection of urban lifestyle and city commuter fixie bicycles anywhere!
Our size chart is only a suggestion, and may not be 100% accurate for every individual. Sizes may vary depending on individual inseam length.
Critical Cycles Fixed Gear Bikes - Happiness on Two Wheels!
We recommend that you get your bike built and/or checked out by a professional bicycle mechanic.
Please refer to our Assembly Instructions
- Blogger Review by The Gear Caster
Critical Cycles sells sturdy, affordable, steel frame fixies that are ideal for riding around town. With numerous color combinations to choose from, you get the look of a customized bike without the customized price. -The Gear Caster ..
- Customer Review by A. Schondorf
Single Handedly the best single-speed bicycle in this price range with fantastic components, A+ packaging, and amazing color options. Flip Flop Hub: This gives you the option to ride fixed or freewheel and very easy to switch from one to the other. I like riding fixed-gear personally, but it can ..
- Blogger Review by Commute By Bike
First of all, the price really stands out on this bicycle. For $219 you really get a bike that is ready to hit the road with a frame and components that appear that they will last for many miles. -Commute By Bike ..
- Frame: Hand-Built Steel Track Frame
- Geometry: Bar Spin Clearance & no Toe Overlap
- Drop Out: Horizontal Drop Outs
- Rims: 30mm Super Deep-V Double Wall Rims
- Hubs: Flip Flop Hub with Single-Speed 16T Freewheel and Fixed-Gear 16T Cog
- Tires: Wanda City Tires 700x23C
- Chain: KMC 1/8”
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threaded
- Stem: Promax Alloy Quillstem with Steerer Tube 22.2mm diameter
- Handlebar: 25.4mm Alloy Pista Drop Bar
- Grips: Kraton Rubber Track Grips
- Brake: Front Promax Brake with 22.2mm brake lever clamp diameter
- Bottom Bracket: NECO 68x110 Cartridge Sealed
- Pedals: 9/16” Chrome Well-go Pedal with Leather Strap and Chrome Toe Cage
- Saddle: Critical Cycles Pista Saddle
- Tools: All the tools you need to build and maintain your own bicycle including three metric allen wrenches and a flat wrench.
|Size||Frame Size||Suggested Height||Standover Height (in.)|
|Size||XS (43cm)||S (49cm)||M (53cm)||L (57cm)||XL (60cm)|
|Seat Tube Length||430mm||490mm||530mm||570mm||600mm|
|Effective Top Tube Length||529||529||529||534||534|
|Bottom Bracket shell||1.37x24TPIx68|
|Seat Post Diameter||25.4mm||25.4mm||25.4mm||25.4mm||25.4mm|
|Head Tube Diameter||34mm||34mm||34mm||34mm||34mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71°||71°||71°||71°||71°|
|Handle Bar Width||570mm||570mm||570mm||570mm||570mm|
|Front Drop Outs||100mm||100mm||100mm||100mm||100mm|
|Rear Drop Outs||120mm||120mm||120mm||120mm||120mm|